Can control gimbal but can see

I went through this same thing for 3 long days last week. GoPro 3+ will NOT stream video if you have updated the GoPro software to version 03.xx. The 3+ will lock up and will only turn off by removing the battery from it. You have 3 choices to correct the problem.
1. Downgrade the GP software back to version 02.xx
2. Wait for GP and /or 3DR developers to fix the problem
3. Get a 4 Silver/Black

I went with option 3 and got a 4 Silver. It works great. My opinion is the problems with the 3+ are just going to get worse and there is a good possibility that 3DR will stop supporting the 3+ at some point.

I mentioned this in several other threads. Although I had made up my mind to get rid of the 3+ by what ever means (sell it, personal use, etc.) I went by Best Buy where I had purchased the complete Solo system including the GP 3+. I explained the situation to them. And although the camera was two months old they gave me full credit for the 3+ and I got the 4 silver.

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
I went through this same thing for 3 long days last week. GoPro 3+ will NOT stream video if you have updated the GoPro software to version 03.xx. The 3+ will lock up and will only turn off by removing the battery from it. You have 3 choices to correct the problem.
1. Downgrade the GP software back to version 02.xx
2. Wait for GP and /or 3DR developers to fix the problem
3. Get a 4 Silver/Black

I went with option 3 and got a 4 Silver. It works great. My opinion is the problems with the 3+ are just going to get worse and there is a good possibility that 3DR will stop supporting the 3+ at some point.

I mentioned this in several other threads. Although I had made up my mind to get rid of the 3+ by what ever means (sell it, personal use, etc.) I went by Best Buy where I had purchased the complete Solo system including the GP 3+. I explained the situation to them. And although the camera was two months old they gave me full credit for the 3+ and I got the 4 silver.
The problem is with a hero4 black

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44