Can control gimbal but can see

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Installed gimbal and everything is working well but I cannot see live video streaming (was working before the gimbal install) and only can control the gopro start ant stop recording. Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

Are you _certain_ your HDMI cable is inserted all the way into the GoPro?
I've had this where the connector was inside the GoPro, but not firmly/deeply seated, and streaming video was lost.

I had to do a GoPro software update before I could use the gimbal; I think someone else mentioned the same elsewhere in this forum. Perhaps that's related? If not, I'm outta ideas.

And also.. Make sure your GoPro is Not in "PAL"..
And last but not least. Shout down the app. Shut down the gopro. Shut down the Solo. Shut down the controller. Shut down the tablet/phone completely.

Start GoPro. Then Solo. Then Controller. Then Tablet. Then Solo App.

Sounds crazy I know, but just do it.

I couldn't get live video when my GP was on 1080 superview! As soon as I switched it over to normal 1080, it worked great. Give that a shot.

And last but not least. Shout down the app. Shut down the gopro. Shut down the Solo. Shut down the controller. Shut down the tablet/phone completely.

Ok. Will try it in the morning. When arrived home.

It might be helpful to know what model camera?
I'm having the same problem with GoPro 3+.

It might be helpful to know what model camera?
I'm having the same problem with GoPro 3+.
Good point. I have a 3+ also, but am using 4 blacks, and actually haven't tried that one. I recall something about the last GoPro updates hosed up the 3+? You may have to revert back. Don't hold me to it, but it is worth a search here..

RC protocol is to turn on your controller first then the bird. Is it the end of the world if you don't ...No, but it's a good safety practice.

RC protocol is to turn on your controller first then the bird. Is it the end of the world if you don't ...No, but it's a good safety practice.
Gimbal senses video from GoPro Controller senses video from Solo. App on the tablet is the end of the line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44