camera angle

Reaction score
hi all new to 3dr solo guys camera angle do noting ,ok if its pressed it will start video to record ,cant re-set angle presets ,what have i doing wrong or have a bad gimble ,when i turn it on it will go to 90 stays there button do noting .thanks

Thank you ... but thanks got few other tips from manual
The Manual... definitely best place to start, and refer to occasionally when you're a new user in a bind.

Did you figure out the issue? When Solo boots, the gimbal will make some gyrations and then settle on 90 degrees (straight ahead). Your left paddle on top of the controller (or front, depending on your perspective) moves the camera up and down (90 degrees to what Solo calls 0 degrees - straight down). You can see the angle on your controller display. The gimbal does not move left and right. The pilot does that in the air by yaw control from the left stick. 3DR calls it "rotate".

[QUOTE = "joe66taz, почта: 70299, член: 6418"] Спасибо ... Все-таки это не сказать мне, почему это не работает, у меня есть зеленый свет, говорящий Gimble все хорошо, но не может перемещать камеру, но благодаря получил несколько других советов от ручного [/ QUOTE]
Be sure to have to do with all stick and buttons
http://thepaperfile.com/public/3dr/calibration.sticks.windows.pdf

The Manual... definitely best place to start, and refer to occasionally when you're a new user in a bind.

Did you figure out the issue? When Solo boots, the gimbal will make some gyrations and then settle on 90 degrees (straight ahead). Your left paddle on top of the controller (or front, depending on your perspective) moves the camera up and down (90 degrees to what Solo calls 0 degrees - straight down). You can see the angle on your controller display. The gimbal does not move left and right. The pilot does that in the air by yaw control from the left stick. 3DR calls it "rotate".

Sorry I had write the tex wrong did not mean say left or right , this you are right but I only have right ahead only 90° it won't move can can I re set it some way .. Thank you

Tha
[QUOTE = "joe66taz, почта: 70299, член: 6418"] Спасибо ... Все-таки это не сказать мне, почему это не работает, у меня есть зеленый свет, говорящий Gimble все хорошо, но не может перемещать камеру, но благодаря получил несколько других советов от ручного [/ QUOTE]
Be sure to have to do with all stick and buttons
http://thepaperfile.com/public/3dr/calibration.sticks.windows.pdf
thank you ... I had try this but my laptop is old and don't work right . Wil try it soon on friends laptop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny