Article: The Most Important Thing FAA Can Do

Just goes to show once again that when it comes to the government and common sense. Common sense and government don't go together! And common sense is not so common!! Unbelievable!!

Yea that's pretty sad and more amunition for the paranoid to use since it's illegal to train new operators how can the hobby possibly become a safer one. This needs to change fast, what goes through these folks writing this and many of our laws that make absolutely no sense. I assume they want to be sure people training are accurate when training but even if a point or two is a bit off its better than nothing at all right?

Looks like these forums are our most valuable tool in learning and teaching eachother how to fly safe. I think there's way more to learn here than in any class myself, long as you stick around long enough to know who to listen to. I've learned a ton here and I'd been flying a year before joining, this forum and those like it should be recommended in our manuals. There's no better way to gain info than from those more experienced than yourself, and you'd have a hard time finding a place with more years of experience than here from what I've seen.

Reactions: erikgraham
Yea that's pretty sad and more amunition for the paranoid to use since it's illegal to train new operators how can the hobby possibly become a safer one. This needs to change fast, what goes through these folks writing this and many of our laws that make absolutely no sense. I assume they want to be sure people training are accurate when training but even if a point or two is a bit off its better than nothing at all right?

Looks like these forums are our most valuable tool in learning and teaching eachother how to fly safe. I think there's way more to learn here than in any class myself, long as you stick around long enough to know who to listen to. I've learned a ton here and I'd been flying a year before joining, this forum and those like it should be recommended in our manuals. There's no better way to gain info than from those more experienced than yourself, and you'd have a hard time finding a place with more years of experience than here from what I've seen.

AMEN BROTHER!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig