Anyone Try Using The Go Pro App To Edit?

Reaction score
Varied results...

Example,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Example 2,

Reactions: Bret
Example 3,

I never realized how many of these clips I've made! I have over 50 of them. Hahaha! None of them are any good! Hahaha!

Example 2,

Is that the Thornapple River near Hastings, MI? One of my most cherished childhood memories is going to Thornapple Lake every summer for 2 weeks and fishing with my mom and dad. We stayed at the opposite end of lake from Charlton Park. Oh, what sweet memories!!

Is that the Thornapple River near Hastings, MI? One of my most cherished childhood memories is going to Thornapple Lake every summer for 2 weeks and fishing with my mom and dad. We stayed at the opposite end of lake from Charlton Park. Oh, what sweet memories!!

Yes sir it is! That whole area is truly beautiful any time of the year. Good eye.

Are you using GoPro Studio? I kind of like it. Been using it for a while now. It's quick and easy. Not sure what it's doing when it converts the video after the first step though.

Are you using GoPro Studio? I kind of like it. Been using it for a while now. It's quick and easy. Not sure what it's doing when it converts the video after the first step though.

I've actually tried both Studio and Quik. They also vary between the program and the app. The Quik app basically chooses clips "randomly" and sets them you preloaded music. I should have stipulated which was which.

Hi,

I have a noob questions about quick ir splice... it seems that the video that we can edit or somehow time restricted up to 1min 45secs.... are you guys experiencing the same? Or i need to make some tweaking to make my video time longer... thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44