Antenna

I'll sell you my DBS for $90 plus shipping. Painted black to match Solo. Used twice. Bracket modified to mount on solo. The paint is not a perfect bond and will scratch off. That's about 20% off from DBS

Attachments

• Mapir camera sm.jpg
    Mapir camera sm.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 50
Yup fpvlr was my choice too and it helped my range, video, and even seems to make the bird more responsive to me. It's a huge improvement and the one time I tried my stocks since lasted all of maybe a few minutes before landing to switch back.

Sorry. Jack Daniels sent that response. But really. Urban dictionary "stupid" it means crazy... Aka long long range.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
If I didn't understand slang here in Cincy I'd be walking around clueless like I was in a foreign country. English is so 5 years ago lmfao.

Reactions: Burkeam
Difference between basic fpvlr kit and long range kit on their web page?

If I didn't understand slang here in Cincy I'd be walking around clueless like I was in a foreign country. English is so 5 years ago lmfao.
Check this out.

upgraded wi-fi radios (MicroTik R11e-2HnD). 800mw. Got out to 1.2 miles, and still had 1 bar.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Longest I have seen (800mw cards in Solo and Controller with FPVLR is 3.8 miles. Now THAT is stupid long.... Or would that be SICK range ? :)

I saw that and I am interested in either but not sure what the difference is and which would be better.

Check this out.

upgraded wi-fi radios (MicroTik R11e-2HnD). 800mw. Got out to 1.2 miles, and still had 1 bar.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Longest I have seen (800mw cards in Solo and Controller with FPVLR is 3.8 miles. Now THAT is stupid long.... Or would that be SICK range ? :)
Yea I did find those local and was about to swap em, then I thought about it and for now at least I'm pretty happy with range. They do seem like a great fix for Fpv folks though. I'll proly go for it eventually but got tired of modding when I quit flying it waiting for my gimbal. Now that I got one I'm sure I'll be looking for excuses to change things again though soon.

I saw that and I am interested in either but not sure what the difference is and which would be better.
Not sure if he still offers v1 but it's what I have and it's less directional but you get slightly less distance, v2 you have to point more but gives I think a 30% increase over v1. V1 is fine for me and I can fly straight up or to either side a good distance, long as it's not behind me my rssi stays in good shape. Fpvlr helps with wifi and physical barriers or interference too, it's made my solo near perfect, I've not lost signal since using it. I fly Los but still a good distance with no issues.

Reactions: Earldgrayjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44