Android issue

Reaction score
Solo works fine with IOS but when I attempt to connect to Android, it can connect to Android wifi but when I hit "Fly" it opens and within a couple of seconds everything freezes. I've even installed Solex and exact same thing happens :(
Android 5.1 - 2g ram
IOS - IPhone 7Plus.

I purchased one of the inexpensive tablets, but all specs (ram, memory, Android version (5.1), screen resolution, etc.) , indicate it should work. In most (other) software instances "minimum hardware requirements" is outlined. In the case of the Solo it seems to be a bit of a mystery, with nothing more than a list of brand name devices being identified. Since the ONLY reason I am purchasing an Android device is use with the Solo, I am a bit reluctant to shell out the big $$ . . . I know: "ya get what ya pay for" :/

Solo works fine with IOS but when I attempt to connect to Android, it can connect to Android wifi but when I hit "Fly" it opens and within a couple of seconds everything freezes. I've even installed Solex and exact same thing happens :(
Android 5.1 - 2g ram
IOS - IPhone 7Plus.

Hello BeachTown,

I had a similar issue, running Andriod 6.0.1 on a S5(1), installed the app, connected to WIFI, touched "Fly" and the app crashed - clicked ok and it closed (did this several times and may reboots of the phone, however mine didn't "freeze".

Troubleshooting:
I installed the same app on another S5(2) - 6.0.1 and it worked, but I did not want to use this S5(2), soooo... I backed up the S5(1) *caution - you must take the time and patience to back up everything BECAUSE its gonna wipe out everything! I used the verizon cloud (5G free) and my onboard SD card (15G).

Fixed:
After that back up I proceeded with a factory reset - clean install. Setup wifi, installed email, then installed the Solo App. Bang! connected to solo and updated software.

Let me know if you have any questions. GOOD luck!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M