Altitude change during Zipline

Reaction score
latest app android, latest Solo FW, latest GP FW

can't seem to adjust altitude. Fixed altitude is not enabled in settings.

I can only zipline horizontally...I want to do diagonal ziplines.

Anyone else have this problem?

Are you setting the angle with the pitch of the camera? I thought I read that's how it determines the angle of the line.

In options select unlock camera, then aim the camera at the angle you want. Solo will fly that angle.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Nick Marolf
yeap ive done all of that before creating this thread
doesnt work for me. It's working well for everyone else?

I also noticed the button to unlock "fixed altitude" was inoperable after upgrading on iOS.

I always have to turn alt hold off and then on again to get it to work.

I also noticed the button to unlock "fixed altitude" was inoperable after upgrading on iOS.

You must turn off fixed altitude for vertical zipline to work. I had a similar issue where the button was non responsive, after rebooting my Mini 4 it worked.

Reactions: Greg Parker
I just experimented with it, and there seems to be a slight bug in the app. It won't do a 3D Zip Line unless you toggle the Fixed Altitude setting before setting your zip line with the A button. So you have to select Zip Line smart shot, open up the settings, toggle the Fixed Altitude on/off or off/on, select Done, and then set your camera angle and finally hit A. Unfortunately, this seems to be necessary every time you want to set a zip line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44