Aftermarket props

Reaction score
Thinking about purchasing aftermarket props can anyone out there tell me if it's a good thing or not worth it does it have any disadvantages think you

Master airscrew props are great on the solo, quieter, seem to have more bite in the air, and you've got color options if you'd like to set yourself up for additional orientation info.

They're cheaper than 3DR props, they come balanced, the only downside is that the hub and prop are two pieces instead of the solos one piece props.

Master airscrew props are great on the solo, quieter, seem to have more bite in the air, and you've got color options if you'd like to set yourself up for additional orientation info.

They're cheaper than 3DR props, they come balanced, the only downside is that the hub and prop are two pieces instead of the solos one piece props.
Thank you very much for the information sounds like a good deal Think I will buy a set .thank you

And, very importantly, they come in a better assortment of complementary colors!

Not sure why, but many overlook APC props, the benchmark for all props. Less expensive and great performers out of the box. Sold in pairs by orientation, so two part numbers for a full set. Color is sky gray for a reason....

10x4.5MRP(ST2A)
10x4.5MR(ST2A)
I agree. Ive been flying airplanes and drones since the early days with APC props. Ive never thought of running them on the solo though. Picking up a set to see how they run.

I do Like the MAS props my first set was black, then they came out with the orange and solo green. If you order two sets shipping is free and use code "MAQZPHOTO" for 15% off!!!!

too expensive by the time you add shipping to APC,
Tower Hobbies offers APC at the same price and with better shipping costs....$15 a set delivered, cheaper if you buy more.

APC 10x4.5 Multi Rotor Self Tightening w/Hex Nuts (2)
APC 10x4.5 Multi Rotor Pusher Self Tight w/Hex Nuts (2)

Shipping Method

Estimated Arrival to You Shipping Charge
(U.S. Dollars)

Standard Shipping 05/16/17 - 05/19/17 $1.99
Priority Mail (Special Rate)
05/13/17 - 05/15/17 $6.99
2 Day Express Shipping
05/12/17 $16.99
1 Day Express Shipping
05/11/17 $26.99

Reactions: unashamed
I do Like the MAS props my first set was black, then they came out with the orange and solo green. If you order two sets shipping is free and use code "MAQZPHOTO" for 15% off!!!!

Thanks DaveB....just ordered the green and orange set $29.40 out the door. The quieter is what sold me on these after market props.

Thanks DaveB....just ordered the green and orange set $29.40 out the door. The quieter is what sold me on these after market props.
Ya love the colored one's I put the orange ones up front & the greenes in the back. Killer look !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl