A couple of video clips with new HDMI ribbon cable

J R

Reaction score
No fancy editing just using GoPro to cut and Paste and add some sound. First one is just a simple orbit around the lake property. A little wind, maybe 10-12mph. Seems to get a bit shakey on the east side of the orbit when fighting the wind. Don't know how to compensate for the sun changes yet. Had an ND8 Polar Pro Filter on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Second clip is a bit longer. All free flying. ND8 filter. GoPro Studio quick edit. I think I did use the ProTune preset. Trying to see if Micro vibration is still present or acceptable.

Jerry

No fancy editing just using GoPro to cut and Paste and add some sound. First one is just a simple orbit around the lake property. A little wind, maybe 10-12mph. Seems to get a bit shakey on the east side of the orbit when fighting the wind. Don't know how to compensate for the sun changes yet. Had an ND8 Polar Pro Filter on.

Second clip is a bit longer. All free flying. ND8 filter. GoPro Studio quick edit. I think I did use the ProTune preset. Trying to see if Micro vibration is still present or acceptable.

Jerry
Micro vibrations are a real problem for Solo owners I'm still trying to find a ways to get them out of the picture for good, nice videos by the way. :cool:

Reactions: J R
Are these shots with balanced props? I'm having the same issues looking for a solution.

Are these shots with balanced props? I'm having the same issues looking for a solution.

Mk,

No balanced props yet and no motor balancing done. Those are the next steps for me. The ribbon cable did help but I don't think I can draw any conclusions until I've balanced the props and motors.

Jerry

Mk,

No balanced props yet and no motor balancing done. Those are the next steps for me. The ribbon cable did help but I don't think I can draw any conclusions until I've balanced the props and motors.

Jerry
Agree please let me know how that goes, I am interested to know the performance you'll get with everything balance

Reactions: J R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44