Reaction score
Hello 3DR Pilots!

I've posted a new Tinker Time Treehouse episode on YouTube and I think people will enjoy it. I made a departure towards longer explanation videos for a few instalments and people have been asking that I make the videos more like the Neo- M8N GPS Video that I posted a few months ago. Part two is only 4mins, sped up like crazy but goes through installation of the Relish 3D HDMI Ribbon Cable, and their modified GoPro clip (dead simple). I basically go through removal of the stock HDMI, I show my light foam dampers, and the installation of the new cable. I've noticed a very clean video feed since installing it. The gimbal is even more 'loose' where as before it was a little stiff.

Part one is lengthy, I admit it went way too long but if you want to see the leg sliders or the leg extenders from Relish 3D in a video other than theirs (linked in my vid info), and with the new colours/textures please do take a look on my channel for it (or it is also posted here if you search... I don't want to double post Part 1).

Thanks for any criticism, ideas, comments or even just for checking it out. I'm teaching myself editing video as well as piloting the Solo.. so please take it easy on me :)

Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Deleted member 7413
Hello 3DR Pilots once again!

I've made a quick edit to the thread title so that I can save on posts when I want to share new videos with you all :) I have one today of my unboxing and quick installation of a freshly received... *drum roll please 'duh duh duh duuuuuh' FPVLR Antenna!!

I've been a part of the 3DR Pilots forum for only about 6 months myself... nabbed one of the early Best Buy deals (back then $349 for solo+gimbal+extra batt+extra props was jaw dropping) by driving down to Buffalo from Toronto on a day trip.

Since then I've been learning by tinkering and by reading and posting/asking questions here. The videos have been a great way to gain feedback about Solo, and also my own video making capabilities (or lack thereof :p). If you're interested in seeing the Relish 3D Solo products (HDMI / Sliders / Extenders / GoPro under clip), or installation of the mRobotics Ublox Neo-M8N GPS, or even how to balance props or oil motor pods, check out the other videos on my channel. I'm by no means perfect but we can perhaps all learn together.

Thanks for the continued support! I'm seeing some lovely weather on it's way here in Toronto; soon I'll do a connection and range test with Solo using stock and FPVLR antenna (and TP Link Router 8.5db Antenna also).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc