3DR Announces Android App v2.4 out in "few weeks"

Any insight as to when we will get a 2.4 released to Android? I know a few Betas have come out recently, so hopefully soon?????
I am certain that 3DR doesn't even have that answer as yesterday's beta had problems and there will likely be a today's beta.

8 is a bit more than a few. Point is, no one knows until the bugs are actually gone. They kill one bug and introduce 2 new ones.

8 is a bit more than a few. Point is, no one knows until the bugs are actually gone. They kill one bug and introduce 2 new ones.
Which is why people shoudn't waste their time even asking a question like that... unless they just enjoy watching their post count increment.

Yep, so I just replied with the official answer. When you wake up one day and the play store says you have an app update to the regular solo app...is when it will be finished. Maybe.

Reactions: SARDG
Hey is it me or im dreaming Solo App android showing there's a new update for solo 2.4.1-6 this is new stuff hey ?

yes

App 2.3.0
Solo 2.4.1-6
AutoPilot 1.31
Gimbal 1.3.6
Controller 2.4.1-6
Controller firmware 1.2.11
No more false alarm anymores about solo not level or calibrating sensor
Im wondedring if it fix the Gopro not turning on by solo Answer No still no power back to 3.00

Last edited:
Quit yer bitchuns and go buy an ipad..../s
I bought my Ipad the same day I read 3DR's Main man say" IOS will be are main platform" or to that effect.
So it's been a month using my Solo with 2.4 & no problems.

I usually in the same boat with the others. funny feeling, i find my self helping them with Android beta's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44