3 axis gimbal weights-

Reaction score
Any members out there have any 2.7 gram weights sitting around collection dust because you’re using the Gopro Hero 4 Black? Let me know what you have and what you would like- Thanks

I do. Rex, you sure you won’t need them in the future?

Thanks Rex-
did those tiny styrofoam balls go all over the place? Be honest- cause they did when I was packing the controller up!

Thanks Rex-
did those tiny styrofoam balls go all over the place? Be honest- cause they did when I was packing the controller up!

Hi. I opened the package inside trash can. Yes, with air ball on the top and bottom of the box. The controller no damaged. Beautiful

Thank you

Rex

Sweet. Those little bastards have a mind of their own- they stick to your clothes, to your hands and then drop off all over the floor! But it looks as thought they served their purpose- awesome! I bought a big old bag- less than $10... I’ll send some more of that joy to somebody in the future- they would be good to fill someone’s car up as a prank!

Sweet. Those little bastards have a mind of their own- they stick to your clothes, to your hands and then drop off all over the floor! But it looks as thought they served their purpose- awesome! I bought a big old bag- less than $10... I’ll send some more of that joy to somebody in the future- they would be good to fill someone’s car up as a prank!
Why not! HA... - FYI Letter will arrive your home this Saturday. [emoji16][emoji41]'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44