$299.00 soon

The Karma is actually starting to get a following. for a grand you get the drone, hero 5 black, backpack, controller with screen, the Karma grip and it is compatible with the hero 4. For regular people this is a much better option than a phantom or mavik. Most people don't have a use for all the features and have a use for the GP portability plus gopro is a household name DJI isn't unless you are into that sort of thing. I highly doubt we will see it that cheap in 2017 unless they come out with deals that don't include the grip. Maybe if a Karma 2 comes out.

for sure, when the Karma hits 299, the batteries drop to $29.99 per pack, I'm buying.
Until then, my two solo's keep be busy.

The Karma is actually starting to get a following. for a grand you get the drone, hero 5 black, backpack, controller with screen, the Karma grip and it is compatible with the hero 4. For regular people this is a much better option than a phantom or mavik. Most people don't have a use for all the features and have a use for the GP portability plus gopro is a household name DJI isn't unless you are into that sort of thing. I highly doubt we will see it that cheap in 2017 unless they come out with deals that don't include the grip. Maybe if a Karma 2 comes out.
That's a lot!

I believe they will cut the program to refocus on their core business

I believe they will cut the program to refocus on their core business

Could be, but you'd think they would have done that rather than relaunch the product. I'm more worried about the competition from China on their core product line taking the company down.

Could be, but you'd think they would have done that rather than relaunch the product. I'm more worried about the competition from China on their core product line taking the company down.

It may be that they still believe in it, or did back then and had pallets of them that they need to unload as many as they can. Probably proved to be more cost effective to modify the battery case/latching mech and re release versus taking a complete loss on the whole lot.

Reactions: Spectre95
It may be that they still believe in it, or did back then and had pallets of them that they need to unload as many as they can. Probably proved to be more cost effective to modify the battery case/latching mech and re release versus taking a complete loss on the whole lot.

Agree, I think they need to liquidate as many as they can. Question is if their drone division is still in existence. If it is do they have a product roadmap available. If so price will remain until next launch, if not the price will eventually plummet.

I still believe on the business front they would have been better off acquiring 3DR than they were at creating a totally new drone.

Who is to say after being back on the market for a year or so whether or not they will be obsolete as far as software? Do they have the ability to add more features, or is what you buy all you get? That is the biggest reason I got rid of my Phantom and went with Solo. I think I would have to see after a year or so before I pulled the trigger on one, even at $299.

If you don't have facts on that number, its speculation. I find it unproductive
that is all

GoPro Profit think this should be enough for GoPro macroeconomics. They are in a world of hurt honestly. Can't even begin to imagine how they plan on continuing the drone business.

Oh well we are going to have to wait and see the results this year, cash reserves could be big at GoPro. I just don't know yet.

I'm in for $299 if only for the grip! I want an outboard, mountable stabilizer for my sport bike. There aren't many out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig