11 inch propeller

Reaction score
I can't seem to find much information about using 11 inch propellers on the Solo. Has anyone done testing with with 11 inch props? It seems people prefer the APC or Master Air Screw props in general. Looking for something a little quieter than the stock solo. I will be carrying an S110 and looking to make it a little more stable in high winds if that is possible...

I can't seem to find much information about using 11 inch propellers on the Solo. Has anyone done testing with with 11 inch props? It seems people prefer the APC or Master Air Screw props in general. Looking for something a little quieter than the stock solo. I will be carrying an S110 and looking to make it a little more stable in high winds if that is possible...
Same goal. Have been poking Master Airscrew for the past year periodically about 11" lower-pitch propellers for the 3DR Solo with the captive nut, and they seem to be receptive to launching a set soon. They said they wanted to get the tri-blades out first, so I'm going to wait and see what they launch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado