Need Props

Reaction score
Ive been recently looking for the origional props for my solo & cant seem to find them without the price being jacked up. I do have an aftermarket set called Master air screw props 4 for $17 and they are awesome as far as being very quiet, more responsive & more powerfull but the threaded nut comes separate from the blade and it takes more time matching everything up. So about the origional props, has anyone tried the 3dr site scan props on the 3dr solo.....I swear the drone & the props look exactly alike and they are in stock on 3dr website. It would be great if someone is using them now! Site Scan Propeller Set - 3DR

I'm sure they are the same props that came with Solo, but for $10 a blade, it's too much.

The MA airscrew props you mentioned are very good. Just glue the nuts on the props for an easy install. I used just 2 very small dabs of CA, and then screwed the props on the Solo to ensure the nuts were held down tightly while the glue cured.

Reactions: Jermone grant
APC Props, fairly cheap. I have run them a few times, very responsive, little noise / vibrations in the video. Strong props not flexible like the factory ones. And the nut fits IN the HUB, friction fit I didn't use any glue but i guess you could....?
10x4.5MRP(ST2A)
10x4.5MR(ST2A)

I'm sure they are the same props that came with Solo, but for $10 a blade, it's too much.

The MA airscrew props you mentioned are very good. Just glue the nuts on the props for an easy install. I used just 2 very small dabs of CA, and then screwed the props on the Solo to ensure the nuts were held down tightly while the glue cured.
Thanks!......whats the name of the glue you used. Im not familiar with CA

Ive been recently looking for the origional props for my solo & cant seem to find them without the price being jacked up. I do have an aftermarket set called Master air screw props 4 for $17 and they are awesome as far as being very quiet, more responsive & more powerfull but the threaded nut comes separate from the blade and it takes more time matching everything up. So about the origional props, has anyone tried the 3dr site scan props on the 3dr solo.....I swear the drone & the props look exactly alike and they are in stock on 3dr website. It would be great if someone is using them now! Site Scan Propeller Set - 3DR
Your right- they are exactly the same drone and props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000