WTB Solo battery (old is fine)

Reaction score
WTB a solo battery to take apart and use as a dummy for a project I'm working on. I'm taking out the battery packs, so I don't care if the battery is at the end of its life... In fact I prefer that so I can hopefully get one on the cheap.

You need a battery, BMS of it or a shell?
Where you located?

^will help you to find what needed faster

Need the BMS and the shell. I just figured I would tear it down myself. I'm located at zip 23322 in Virginia

I am likely to have a whole bunch of batteries which are non functional soon. But they are likely to smell strongly of smoke. But if you want them I'd give them away.

I am likely to have a whole bunch of batteries which are non functional soon. But they are likely to smell strongly of smoke. But if you want them I'd give them away.

I don't care what they smell like. I could use one or two.

Do you wanna send a label or are you in the Chicago area? I have to wait for the insurance company to do it's thing so it might be a bit.

Do you wanna send a label or are you in the Chicago area? I have to wait for the insurance company to do it's thing so it might be a bit.

Damn. Sorry about your luck.. My brother lost everything a few years back. On the plus side, he did make out in the end. Some things I know are irreplaceable.

I'll send you a label or whatever, how about a PM or something when you get a chance. I[m not in a huge rush.

Do you need another? I have an iffy battery that 3DR sent with my warranty replacement refurb Solo after my first IMU failure. It drops off fast below 40%. And by fast, I mean it dropped from about 35 to 0 and shutting off all in about 15 seconds or less, which lead to my so far one and only drone crash( which was thankfully very gentle).

I live in Central Illinois.

I've just been using the battery for things like bench tests and stuff while trying to figure out what turned out to be my second IMU failure. I figured if I was going to put wasted charging cycles on one of my batteries, that would be the one.

I think that battery itself might have been responsible for the second IMU failure, because of the complete loss of voltage, which I have heard could cause that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc