WTB: Rev B GPS

Reaction score
Please let me know if you have a spare and what you'd be willing to sell it for!

Thanks!

Where are you located? I have 2 units
Hi I am fairly new to the Solo but am looking to improve the range of my Solo which is currently 100% stock. Would this addition/upgrade help accomplish this? How difficult is the install?

Hi I am fairly new to the Solo but am looking to improve the range of my Solo which is currently 100% stock. Would this addition/upgrade help accomplish this? How difficult is the install?

This is a GPS unit, will help with locking in more satellites, but not improve range. I think you need to look at range extended aerials.

I have not done this as in Aust by law we have to fly with drone in sight.

Do a search on this forum, plenty of info on solo upgrades, some very smart people here

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
This is a GPS unit, will help with locking in more satellites, but not improve range. I think you need to look at range extended aerials.

I have not done this as in Aust by law we have to fly with drone in sight.

Do a search on this forum, plenty of info on solo upgrades, some very smart people here
Yeah I'll research the range issue a bit more. So what you have here is the upgrade that helps with satellite lock times? It locates more satellites quicker so you're not standing there for several minutes waiting for your stock solo to decide it's ready? What kind of differences in regards to "time to lock" are you seeing?
Scott

Yeah I'll research the range issue a bit more. So what you have here is the upgrade that helps with satellite lock times? It locates more satellites quicker so you're not standing there for several minutes waiting for your stock solo to decide it's ready? What kind of differences in regards to "time to lock" are you seeing?
Scott

I went to rev b which was faster but if you really want to improve, get the mRobotics gps, fits straight in. I also have the gps shield. I get faster time to lock and more satellites.

Worth the upgrade

I went to rev b which was faster but if you really want to improve, get the mRobotics gps, fits straight in. I also have the gps shield. I get faster time to lock and more satellites.

Worth the upgrade
Thanks for the feedback.
Scotty68

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl