wobbly gimbal

Reaction score
Does anyone know a fix to this? I checked the wires post-flight and none were touching the gimbal motors. The gimbal light is still breathing green, but it's shaking pretty bad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anything I can suggest I'm sure you are aware of. Beside the wires binding, and I would double check they aren't, there's gimbal balance, and in s more subtle way prop balance. This all assumes you are flying with a healthy gimbal.

With Solo booted manually move it around and observe it's action is both response and smooth. Good luck! I'll be watching for good guidance on this.

Does it happen on all directions of flight? Video detailing this would be helpful.

First thought... Either you have an isolator ball loose or the hdmi cable is contacting the main board (mounted high) or a body part (too long). When you roll right the gimbal moves high on the right side, where the hdmi cable exits the gimbal.

Does it happen on all directions of flight? Video detailing this would be helpful.

First thought... Either you have an isolator ball loose or the hdmi cable is contacting the main board (mounted high) or a body part (too long). When you roll right the gimbal moves high on the right side, where the hdmi cable exits the gimbal.
thanks for the advice-i'll take another look at the hdmi cable and report back
from what i can tell, this only happens on orbit shots. the gimbal works well with general motion (front, back, left, right)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44