While we're waiting for the gimbal

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Made this video while the gimbal arrives

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So so jealous I'll post a vid from around my area tomorrow it's sad, very very sad. Most photo worthy thing nearby is crime most days I gota do some traveling soon so I can use this thing how it's meant to be used. Great vid not bad stability wise at all without a gimbal, I found you can get pretty good footage in manual mode if you take your time and I'm getting a ton of great stills with video plus pics mode. Gps fly mode seems to always have my view unbalanced so I try to keep from fly mode now unless I'm going out far or using smart shots, which I've found to be terrible with static mount can't wait to actually have them useable.

Reactions: LRodVa
So so jealous I'll post a vid from around my area tomorrow it's sad, very very sad. Most photo worthy thing nearby is crime most days I gota do some traveling soon so I can use this thing how it's meant to be used. Great vid not bad stability wise at all without a gimbal, I found you can get pretty good footage in manual mode if you take your time and I'm getting a ton of great stills with video plus pics mode. Gps fly mode seems to always have my view unbalanced so I try to keep from fly mode now unless I'm going out far or using smart shots, which I've found to be terrible with static mount can't wait to actually have them useable.
Thanks. Hope your next vacation be soon to get another panorama.

Beautiful...
No gimbal required when you have scenery like that!

I live in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.. It it seems like my local BB is only gonna have the Backpack and the gimbal in stock around the 7th of Sep!! So I still have to wait a while..but the gimbal isint stopping me from still getting pretty good footage with out it..but I can just imagine the different when I do get the gimbal for my solo ..:)
Here is a nice video of the Niagara Falls and I uploaded to YouTube.. I even was able to get a nice shot of a beautiful Rainbow :)

Enjoy

Made this video while the gimbal arrives

Very nice. You can get better stability if you run it through software. iMovie has built in stabilization. Here is one from this weekend at a Michigan cottage, run through iMovie:

I live in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.. It it seems like my local BB is only gonna have the Backpack and the gimbal in stock around the 7th of Sep!! So I still have to wait a while..but the gimbal isint stopping me from still getting pretty good footage with out it..but I can just imagine the different when I do get the gimbal for my solo ..:)
Here is a nice video of the Niagara Falls and I uploaded to YouTube.. I even was able to get a nice shot of a beautiful Rainbow :)

Enjoy

I was on the US side and tried to fly my Solo there and they wouldn't let me! I was out of the way from the tourists but some cop came over and said it was violation of the airspace because of the tourist helicopters flying around.

awesome job and perfect environment to fly Solo. No technology any where in sight.

Enjoy

Very well done dude!!

Reactions: Del
Very nice. You can get better stability if you run it through software. iMovie has built in stabilization. Here is one from this weekend at a Michigan cottage, run through iMovie:
it says please sign in to view this video. sign in to what?

it says please sign in to view this video. sign in to what?
Not sure, its simply on YouTube. I uploaded but forgot to "post" it for a while, perhaps you tried viewing it before it was official. Should work now?

Enjoy

Nice view!

Yes is more stable but doesn't let me export more than 1080 resolution

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M