Wanted- "Green" Cube Or Stock SOLO Cube

Reaction score
Hey Pilots - I'm looking for a Green Cube or an original stock Solo cube. No reasonable offer refused & I'll cover postage.
Thanks!

I have a stock Solo Cube I'd sell.
TU Jon - holding out for a Green one now - want the 5V signalling. I was considering modding a stock one, but after opening mine I determined that lifting that buffer without damaging a pad or worse isn't going to happen ... a few years ago would have been right in there. Maybe a Green one will pop up - not life or death!

TU Jon - holding out for a Green one now - want the 5V signalling. I was considering modding a stock one, but after opening mine I determined that lifting that buffer without damaging a pad or worse isn't going to happen ... a few years ago would have been right in there. Maybe a Green one will pop up - not life or death!
Just curious, what do you need the 5V signaling for?

Just curious, what do you need the 5V signaling for?
This has turned into a science project. I'm underwhelmed with the Solo's "handling" - although I understand it is heavy, compared to others I have. I'm curious to see how it flies without the slew rate restriction, but again not any showstopper - sometimes I can't leave well enough alone. I was going to try different ESCs, but will probably bag that and just go fly. My primary interest in UAV is hacking...

Reactions: jonbrotherton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig