Wanted Gimbal

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a drone and gimbal from someone and when I took it out yesterday, I had no image on my iphone. It turns out that the gimbal is defective. The person that sold it to me said that it was working perfectly fine before he shipped it to me.
No I am out a gimbal and can't afford buying a new one. Does anyone have a defective gimbal that still displays an image they are will to part with? I can try and hopefully salvage one gimbal.

Thanks,

Dante1

Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a drone and gimbal from someone and when I took it out yesterday, I had no image on my iphone. It turns out that the gimbal is defective. The person that sold it to me said that it was working perfectly fine before he shipped it to me.
No I am out a gimbal and can't afford buying a new one. Does anyone have a defective gimbal that still displays an image they are will to part with? I can try and hopefully salvage one gimbal.

Thanks,

Dante1
First go into go pro settings.. I got a gopro for my gimble .same thing no video I thougt I got a defective go pro.. afterr playing withe settings..I finally got video. .not saying this ur problem but its some place to start. .also try plugging ur gopro into ur tv. See if u get video. If u do. that eliminates. The gopro..check the devise u are using...swap it out with another one...if u still have video issues gotta be the gimble..my first gimble I got used on ebay.. claimed only used a few times .turned out it had a bent arm on it always had vibes in it. .probably from a crash.. I paid $195. For it.. ebay gave me a full refund. .next gimble I got was brand new in box...it works perfect.. start with the small things ..then it has to be the gimble..

I tested the gopro and it is working fine. I am thinking it might be either the mainboard or the HDMI cable. That is why I am looking for a defective gimbal, so I can try the mainboard.

I tested the gopro and it is working fine. I am thinking it might be either the mainboard or the HDMI cable. That is why I am looking for a defective gimbal, so I can try the mainboard.
Havre u tried cutting cammrra..on first then solo then remote then wifi.some mrmbers say this helps.. I sute hope its not ur gimble. Those things ate like gold. Now

Probably not the gimbal. People are reporting a lot of trouble getting video on their iphone specifically. Try a different app or an android if you have one. And try lowering the resolution on the camera.

You need a firmware update for your GoPro, would my guess.
I had the same problem when I got my GoPro mated to my Gimbal. Hope this helps as it did for many of us!
If the firmware update does not help, we need more info, what version of GoPro do you have?

You need a firmware update for your GoPro, would my guess.
I had the same problem when I got my GoPro mated to my Gimbal. Hope this helps as it did for many of us!
If the firmware update does not help, we need more info, what version of GoPro do you have?
I updated my GoPro3 and Gopro4 Black. Still nothing.
Here is the picture I got before it went dead.

Attachments

• IMG_2184.PNG
    IMG_2184.PNG
    508.9 KB · Views: 16
I have 2 old gimbals, I don't remember if I got signal but I can check.
What's your offer, I was going to keep them for parts but if the price is right

I am actually looking for the motherboard. The HDMI connector came off and pulled all the traces.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc