Very First Time Solo goes mad...

So what is your opinion instead?
What went wrong?
I also made a small LOW flight after the "issue" with no problems but still now I do not know if daring and fly again or not... I am leaving for my summer holiday on a boat... If Solo goes mad again I might not be this lucky again...

Yes I have already done it several times from my boat
Hmmm... others have found some difficulty, even impossibility, launching from a boat - except in the calmest of waters. What prevailing conditions and circumstances were present when launching; e.g.: large boat, dead calm, etc.

So what is your opinion instead?
What went wrong?
I also made a small LOW flight after the "issue" with no problems but still now I do not know if daring and fly again or not... I am leaving for my summer holiday on a boat... If Solo goes mad again I might not be this lucky again...
Frankly I dont know. My motor pods are healthy as far as I can tell. I am still trying to find out the root cause for the EKF glitches. According to the logs, I ran into exaclty your problem on Saturday, and flew today for over one hour w/o any issues. Glitches can always happen. its pretty complex technology.

Frankly I dont know. My motor pods are healthy as far as I can tell. I am still trying to find out the root cause for the EKF glitches. According to the logs, I ran into exaclty your problem on Saturday, and flew today for over one hour w/o any issues. Glitches can always happen. its pretty complex technology.

Can this be caused by the latest 2.4 buggy Android FW?

Hmmm... others have found some difficulty, even impossibility, launching from a boat - except in the calmest of waters. What prevailing conditions and circumstances were present when launching; e.g.: large boat, dead calm, etc.

As you say there were pretty calm waters and the boat was quite large too...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44