Think pod 4 strikes again

Reaction score
So fellas I'll have to investigate tonight, but last night just before dark i flew and solo was jittery and unstable.

It still flies, but in both fly and manual it's constantly correcting itself. Don't know that it matters pod 4 had a green light instead of red when I took off. Brought it down and the light reset, still jittery though. Seems like opposite of most issues though my number 4 spins more freely than the others like the magnet is too weak. Checking into it after work, just figured I'd see if others have seen this? Is this a possibility in brushless motors? It's too nice for down time so hope I can get a fix fast.

I'll keep posted on what's going on looks like my new lens will have to sit in waiting briefly.

Mine seems jittery after the last update... I'm curious as to what you find out....

It still flies, but in both fly and manual it's constantly correcting itself. Don't know that it matters pod 4 had a green light instead of red when I took off. Brought it down and the light reset, still jittery though
Curious to what you found out?

If not already, check the following, ESC Control cable at both ends, partial seated connection or damaged/loose wires.

Wouldn't hurt to check the solder joints on the power leads and the motor leads to the ESC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buildnfly