Reaction score
Website
www.middlehouse.com
1st...

"
Francisco (3drobotics)

Aug 25, 2:32 PM

Hello.

Just wanted to touch base and see if you are still having problems since we didn't receive an answer.
Please contact us if you are still having questions or need assistance :)

Have a good Day!
Francisco A.
[Sr Support Engineer][English-Spanish Support]
"
me:
All is well..
I've limited my flying to wide open spaces and its been very good.
I don't trust it around any trees/buildings, manual on "A".

Hoping you're updates have solved the low level angry bee flyways when it looses GPS.

Waiting on the gimbal, I'm yearning for an optical flow sensor with quick changeover from GPS.

Anything from anyone in the pipeline?

Thanks for caring..
cleardot.gif

really tho... any thing? I wanna fly in my house...

2nd... anyone get this?

Hi again from 3DR!

I’m pleased to be able to offer you a small token of gratitude to you for your interest and loyalty: a code that will get you free shipping (up to 3% of your order total) on your next order from the 3DR store. This code applies to 3DR products across the board, no matter the size of your order, and of course includes Solo, the Solo Gimbal and all Solo accessories.

Thanks again for your interest in our company and our mission. We hope this gift makes it even easier to get flying. Use the code wisely!
Free Shipping Code:

1st...

"
Francisco (3drobotics)

Aug 25, 2:32 PM

Hello.

Just wanted to touch base and see if you are still having problems since we didn't receive an answer.
Please contact us if you are still having questions or need assistance :)

Have a good Day!
Francisco A.
[Sr Support Engineer][English-Spanish Support]
"
me:
All is well..
I've limited my flying to wide open spaces and its been very good.
I don't trust it around any trees/buildings, manual on "A".

Hoping you're updates have solved the low level angry bee flyways when it looses GPS.

Waiting on the gimbal, I'm yearning for an optical flow sensor with quick changeover from GPS.

Anything from anyone in the pipeline?

Thanks for caring..
cleardot.gif

really tho... any thing? I wanna fly in my house...

2nd... anyone get this?

Hi again from 3DR!

I’m pleased to be able to offer you a small token of gratitude to you for your interest and loyalty: a code that will get you free shipping (up to 3% of your order total) on your next order from the 3DR store. This code applies to 3DR products across the board, no matter the size of your order, and of course includes Solo, the Solo Gimbal and all Solo accessories.

Thanks again for your interest in our company and our mission. We hope this gift makes it even easier to get flying. Use the code wisely!
Free Shipping Code:
The last day I flew was July 14th I have never had live view from my Hero4 and I think it's a bad cable (hero4 hero3+ both no video also both work on my TV) So please don't feel bad cause some of us believe it or not have it worse! It's killin me too.

Hi again from 3DR!

Free Shipping Code:
I got the same email. Like all of us, I think.

I received that offer as well. So I just copied and pasted the code for when I'm order something else from them.

Is the code the same for all? Be happy to give mine to someone that can use it if they are different codes.

I think they are all the same if it ends with a year 19**

I ordered gimbal May 15, confirmed credit card twice last week, received email, thanking and quoting I was in "first wave", not a word as of today. I called in "you don't have it yet, let me check... Oh you should recieve by Sept 9".

All of the defenders, tee up on me, but there is not a person who works at 3DR that does not know this is a botch. For those that really get defensive, when I ordered, the date quoted for whole quad and gimbal was May 28. Some of you are defending 3DR more than they are willing to defend themselves.

Yes, I could have cancelled, but drip drip drip, just another week...

I keep in perspective, for me, it just a toy.

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44