The BestBuy 379.00 bundle is back

Lets see the post title is BestBuy sale is back. The link takes you to BestBuy's web site and shows the package deal. I'm guessing he means BestBuy. The sales monkeys at BestBuy won't have a clue about it though. Buy online with store pickup.

Reactions: SARDG
The link definitely did not lead me there before I posted. But thanks for the useful comment.

Last edited:
Well,

That one didn't last long. Already posting out of stock. Deal gone!

The Best Buy app has the bundle for 399. To save 20 buck I wouldn't wait and get it before it's gone. If I had the coin I'd buy another. But I did clean them out of batteries last night for 49 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Best Buy app has the bundle for 399. To save 20 buck I wouldn't wait and get it before it's gone. If I had the coin I'd buy another. But I did clean them out of batteries last night for 49 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought 3 going back for more soon!

I'm super tempted to buy another and give it to my son for Christmas or something. I'm kind of a cheapskate and cant pass up such a mind-blowing deal on such an amazing drone complete package like this. Trying to rationalize it as making the eventually crashed unit spare parts or something...

Reactions: SARDG
got mine today at Best Buy for $399.... plus unknown to me at the time, they also added a 32 GB sd card, in addition to the extra battery, props, and gimbal !!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks