Tablet suggestions

Hello there. I personally use a Samsung Tab S2 - the screen is very bright and it's quite light in the holder.

If you undo the screws and take the back of the device holder, you'll see the slots which let the sliding part...slide. I just had to lengthen them with a needle file, about 1/4 " inch or so. The tablet fits fine then.

Some people including, I belive, the Solex author use a Nvidea Shield K1. That's a pretty bright screen too apparently.

You can always use the HDMI out on the back of the controller and plug it directly into a TV that supports HDMI. I usually carry around a small 32" monitor in the truck when I'm out and about shooting footage. Combination seems to work well.

Reactions: Wetstone
Hello there. I personally use a Samsung Tab S2 - the screen is very bright and it's quite light in the holder.

If you undo the screws and take the back of the device holder, you'll see the slots which let the sliding part...slide. I just had to lengthen them with a needle file, about 1/4 " inch or so. The tablet fits fine then.

Some people including, I belive, the Solex author use a Nvidea Shield K1. That's a pretty bright screen too apparently.
Thanks for taking time to answer my question

You can always use the HDMI out on the back of the controller and plug it directly into a TV that supports HDMI. I usually carry around a small 32" monitor in the truck when I'm out and about shooting footage. Combination seems to work well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea