Spare motor pod

Roy

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I live in Israel and ordering spare parts takes long time and is sometimes complex process, I would like to be prepared to worst case scenario and have some spare parts just in case....

Specifically, I am looking for Solo motor pods (I understand I'll have to replace them anyway after X hours of flight) and could not find them on 3DR online store.

Can anyone tip me, where can I find it? Any other alternative recommended engines?

Thanks in advance,
Roy.

Last edited:
They are on the 3DR store under the DIY & Parts section.

3DR would not ship internationally, they let you create the store account, fill up the shopping basket, enter all your details (including a country field) and on checkout you get this error. I spoke to them to confirm and was told they do not ship internationally at the moment.
tried to order spare motor pods (and other spare parts) on Amazon and same thing happens. I don't get it, I would understand the batteries with all the new IATA regulations but why not the motor pods or other spares. at Amazon I was only able to get the Gimbal.

B&H Photo is a possible solution....

And fwiw, it's "motor pods" rather than just motors, a complete assembly of ESC and Motor. There is no 3DR solution to offer just replacement motors for the Solo motor pods.

If you get one more used Solo, it would be more useful. 2nd Solo can be used as a parts if it will be crashed. In my case, I have three Solos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks