Solo WiFi antennas

Reaction score
So I took my Solo for a short flight the other day, and I had TERRIBLE reception. It was a place I'd flown before, shouldn't have been an issue. I'm talking RTH at 120' out, with the video feed stuttering the whole time. I took my Solo apart to investigate, and it seems that somehow one of my WiFi antenna wires got pinched between the board and the body, and caused the outer wire to come in contact with the inner wire. I ordered a generic laptop WiFi antenna on Amazon, which is functional, but it's ugly as hell due to how I had to stick the little mesh areas to the legs, and if seems rather touchy about when I rotate my Solo. The video feed will stall out for a few seconds, then sometimes an RTH happens, then it comes back and I can take control again.

So...the question is...where do I get replacement antennas for the Solo, not the controller?

Thanks for any help!

I have looked there, and they definitely aren't listed by themselves. They might be part of the body kit, but they're not specifically mentioned. Any other suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44