Solo views from above

I cheated. I am bored with videos that make me dizzy. Took the P2 out....soooo nice to have a gimbal.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DodgeP
Another video shot near Bastrop Tx. Area that was burned by a fire that started in August 2011 and burned nearly 2 months destroying thousands of acres and many many loblolly pines well over 70 feet high.

I cheated. I am bored with videos that make me dizzy. Took the P2 out....soooo nice to have a gimbal.
Nice to see some smooth video here on this site...shaky video drives me nuts!

mine just learning video editing like a biginner

Reactions: Raybro
ray i have problem with my P2 during flight the red light flashing im noticed if im throtling the stick going up and i went back home i check on assistant software says 1 cell bad then i change another battery it say LOW-VOL 4 but the battery is fully charge im confuse now

ray i have problem with my P2 during flight the red light flashing im noticed if im throtling the stick going up and i went back home i check on assistant software says 1 cell bad then i change another battery it say LOW-VOL 4 but the battery is fully charge im confuse now
I would check on the DJI forum. Maybe something there about it......haven't been there in a while.

maybe an advanced calibration is all it needs?

bro im pretty sure my battery broken because shows red light at the power button i mean steady lights ohhhh my this battery 4 months old thats the reason why during flight with full battery charge suddenly flashing red

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc