Solo Problem

Reaction score
Well took the solo out a few days ago and my dog decided it was a new play toy! It was tossed and landed upside down. Used the emergency shutdown but think it was to late. #2 pod barely moves unless you tap it and then it runs for a sec. So i think it needs replacement, with no spare parts available its going to be a long wait to fly again. Today my dad wanted to see it so I pull it out and try to power it up and all it does is click and turn back off. Thinking battery is dead i plug it in and charge it until all the LEDs are lit on battery. Still just clicks and does nothing. No lights on legs no sound as it did on power up. Is it toast? or am i going to have to wait and send it back at later time when parts are available?

Same thing happened to me when i flipped it upside down while motors running. My motor pod 3 was clicking. Finally blew it out because there was dust in there and it caught on fire! Had to get a replacement motor pod from solo, once that was done works as advertised. You need to call support and have them send you a new motor pod!

I don't think its your battery. Sounds like POD #2 motor got fried. Look in the help section, there's a good video on troubleshooting motors.

Here's the link:
http://www.3drpilots.com/threads/solo-motor-troubleshooting-and-pod-replacement.323/#post-8878
Did that finally did some research on the threads and saw the video. Removed the 2pod and it started right up! Looks like i will have to wait for parts since 3dr was actually honest and said you will not get parts until we catch up on orders which will be around sept

Did that finally did some research on the threads and saw the video. Removed the 2pod and it started right up! Looks like i will have to wait for parts since 3dr was actually honest and said you will not get parts until we catch up on orders which will be around sept
Maybe I will get the gimbal before the Pod! HA

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado