Solo, PH3, and Yuneec are all crap

Reaction score
Just kidding! The title is just to get you to read it. :) LOL

I visited the various forums in particular the DJI Phantom, Yuneec and this forum and realized that ALL have major issues that people are pissed off at which leads me to the conclusion that this is still a new and growing industry........ so chill...... But I do understand those who have spent thousands on the toy. :)

Now it's just a matter of which one give you the least headache.

So I bought a middle of the road copter and a video camera that was never designed for use on one (as in it was made to take great video up close and wide angel) The copter uses GPS a lot and in the USA its only good down to 3m (thats with in 6m for 2 points). So was it a mistake? I don't think so, this set up is frek'n great. Its only real problem that I can see is us and our expiations

Reactions: Raybro
We are in a new era of products where not only is competition so fierce its hard to navigate truth vs. fiction but that also yes...We should occasionally ask ourselves "What leads us to become so frustrated with a product?"

Years of consumerism with things that had been developed for a very long time...Our vehicles are the result of decades of research and development. Now that we are adding in computers to their every aspect they are starting to return with errors themselves more then usual.

Maybe Audi will rethink their motto "Truth in engineering"
I for one am still confident in 3DR and find no faults in their phrase "Life after Gravity"

All drones are dealing with similar hurdles and while some shine in one area others do in areas I find far more appealing. Solo has the ability to keep growing and if we can see how other technologies have been advanced with open sourced aspects its easy to see that Solo has them all beat in terms of long term viability.

My only question now is how long before Elon Musk starts a drone company.

My opinion is that all 3 are awesome. Its ridiculous that anyone would complain so much about the "issues" each one is having. For the most part they all work awesome, and the technology is nothing short of ground-breaking

they all have there good points and bad points.
all of them will give you a Headache.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44