Solo Maintenance Walkthrough and How to/Why Replace Screws with m3 Hex Hardware

Reaction score
I broke 42 videos into about 10 topics of substance for DISCUSSION.

Apparently you can't appreciate what I have done to simply help via my experience.

Feel free to move on!

Thanks for those that have shown support in the 1,000's....
Tony just ignore those. They are on every site. As always your contributions are much appreciated.

Reaction score
I broke 42 videos into about 10 topics of substance for DISCUSSION.

Apparently you can't appreciate what I have done to simply help via my experience.

Feel free to move on!

Thanks for those that have shown support in the 1,000's....
Keep em' coming man. You're doing a good job.

Reactions: WMCC71
Reaction score
Does anyone have a full screw set list for the solo. The head of one of the little black screws that holds down the mother board broke off and now it will not hold tight causing the battery tray to be loose as well.

Reaction score
Maintenance

Screws
I removed the screw on the gimbal (the one that holds the clip to hold the camera in) and I think I have the right one but it seems it won't go in. SO.... Can someone tell me what one to get to replace it or if I can get different sizes somewhere like Amazon? I don't have a hobby store I can get too due to I take the city bus.

Thanks!

Reactions: Coastwise

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The thread has been cleaned and moved to the help area where I made it a sticky. While video post just to direct people to you site are not allowed, we do allow help videos when they are truly helping the community and not trying to pad their post count. If you see that happening or any other issues that violate the rules please smash that report button so the staff can handle it properly. I also encourage everyone to use the 'ignore' button found in everyones profile page. If you click it on someones page you will never see another post from them anywhere on the forum.

Thank you @ATx RC Addicts for the help videos. I made it a sticky so it is easily found by those looking.

Reactions: Coastwise
Reaction score
In the video @11:23 work the oil into the sealed bearing. Really IT'S A SEALED BEARING HOW THE HELL IS IT GOING TO GET IN THERE. A SEALED BEARING is what it says sealed made me laugh anyway

Reactions: jersam
Reaction score
has anyone weighed out all the screws and the replacements- and what might be the difference using lighter versions like aluminum?? is it ideal?
I'd get slapped for toying with the scale nor does it give me grams... or anything under 20lbs.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KetoFitproduct