Solo issue

Ron

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out whats wrong with my solo. I checked everything all looks good I go through the start up link everything up solo is up to date but i go to take off and it wants to go full speed? Ive been holding it down with a broom handle so it wont fly away and hurt someone. I have no idea what to do and cant find anywhere that will help.

tlogs would help diagnose the situation, as would a bit more descriptive, step-by-step description

Thanks but not sure what that is I just fly it and ran into this issue I would take it somewhere to be fixed but I cant find anywhere.

I might suggest that if you are going to ask for help, you learn the basics of using the search function. Do a little self education on the subject. It indicates respect for the time of those members you are requesting help from.

Ok my man no reason to get so snappy just asking a question if someone might know a repair center

I hardly think I was snapping at you. Merely attempting to politely remind you of forum ettiquette.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo