solo hardware

Reaction score
I had posted in another thread that I couldn't find the 'opensourced hardware' (ie. schematics with gerber files, etc.) for solo, and that I thought I had found them at 3drobotics/Pixhawk_OS_Hardware

I think that URL 'name' may be a misnomer, cause it doesn't appear to be hardware for the 'pixhawk' itself/alone. It appears to be for the imx, FMU, IMU, etc boards. If I was to guess, I'd say these are reference boards that 3dr made some modifications to so I'm hoping that is 'the stuff'. But the actual reason for my post is...

In case anyone was hesitant to dive into these because the provided files were all proprietary formats for altium designer (a pretty expensive commercial product, and that's what the format of the files are)... be aware that kicad (free, and arguably in the top 2 or 3 pcb cad files used by hobbyists) now has an import feature for altium designer files (.pcbsched, etc.). This new import for altium is in the beta version of kicad but I'll be loading them up to see if they are able to be imported. At that point, replacement circuit boards could be fabricated pretty easily.

J

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetstone and DJMc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea