Solo, GoPro & Gimbal...Check! Connection to GoPro...Not so much....

I have a H3 + Black and I have no control and it keeps asking for an update even though it has the latest firmware. So what ever is happening it is an app issue. Till it gets fixed I will just have my camera set to one button record. And I don't have any issues with the video feed but I have not checked distance yet.

I have a H3 + Black and I have no control and it keeps asking for an update even though it has the latest firmware. So what ever is happening it is an app issue. Till it gets fixed I will just have my camera set to one button record. And I don't have any issues with the video feed but I have not checked distance yet.
What are you using for your Device?

I have been trying to downgrade my GP 3+ Black to the last version that supposedly works as far as control, start and stop recording and it wont do it. I have the latest version on it now. Any ideas?

I have done the upgrade a couple times on this thing so I know how to do it. I placed the files in the root of the SD card and I even tried to place them in a directory called UPDATE. No go.

Are you kidding me????? I just bought a Hero 3+ Silver as the documentation indicates Hero 3+ is required for camera control and I only had a Hero 3...now they are saying Hero 3+ Black only...This is ridiculous where the heck did it say Hero 3+ Black only????
I have a hero 3+ silver and it doesn't work with the gimbal. It will come on for one second or 2 then cut off and do that repeatedly and it beeps 3 times as it cuts out. There is a green blinking l8ght on the gimbal. Guess I have to get another go pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44