Solo Flight - Quarry

Reaction score
Some video of two quarries in IL. At one point I had 2 hawks circling the Solo. You can see them fly by in the video. After that I had to stop flying in that area or else they might have tried to attack it like I've seen in other videos

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is cool. Where is that and how was your connection throughout the flight? You ever think about flying it inside the quarry?

That road is kinda freaky looking with the quarries carved away both sides.

Some video of two quarries in IL. At one point I had 2 hawks circling the Solo. You can see them fly by in the video. After that I had to stop flying in that area or else they might have tried to attack it like I've seen in other videos

Very cool....and creepy.

Since I couldn't get close enough to the edge of the quarry my connection would act up as I went down into the quarry, so I mostly had to stay near the top. I'm hoping to get better video, as long as the hawks stay away. The road reminds of something that would be in The Walking Dead.

I too find that birds gravitate to Solo far mor than they do my other copter. It worries me sometimes, especially if I'm in turtle mode.

Since I couldn't get close enough to the edge of the quarry my connection would act up as I went down into the quarry, so I mostly had to stay near the top. I'm hoping to get better video, as long as the hawks stay away. The road reminds of something that would be in The Walking Dead.

Totally! Or I am legend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela