Solo competition with prizes.

Reaction score
Just a heads up I'm trying to arrange with others from the Solo Facebook page to set-up a competition for October with PRIZES, it's just for fun and no one signs their copyright or any bollocks like that which happens with some competitions. The format will be to make a 15 second video with the Solo. The competition will be open internationally. 3DR have already confirmed they're putting up a prize and there's more in the pipeline.

I'll post more details closer to October, it would be nice to see people here flexing their video muscles too.

Reactions: RichWest
Just a heads up I'm trying to arrange with others from the Solo Facebook page to set-up a competition for October with PRIZES, it's just for fun and no one signs their copyright or any bollocks like that which happens with some competitions. The format will be to make a 15 second video with the Solo. The competition will be open internationally. 3DR have already confirmed they're putting up a prize and there's more in the pipeline.

I'll post more details closer to October, it would be nice to see people here flexing their video muscles too.

Nice, Maybe I will have solo 3 by then...

Sounds like a great ideal !!
Just hope everybody has there Gimbal by then..

There's a photo competition even now with prizes, so no excuse for people without the gimbal not to have some competitive fun, but the idea of the video competition running the whole of October is to allow most people to get their gimbals and enter.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Doesn't look like there are going to be many "functioning" gimbals by then, if ever.
I'm not in any hurry to get my gimbal now- it will just be something else I need to get rid of.

I'm in. It is great to share photo's and video to expand our ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44