Solo bone yard

Reaction score
df32f4e8a9ea4259eac5d6c7cef42e48.jpg

I have about 1/100th of that sitting on my work bench, parts wise. If it's destine for the trash bin, I'd be interested in a hdmi cable, iMX6 board and a gps cover to mess with.... Strange as this sounds, I have no defective or damaged parts to mess with....;)

Boy, do they start out UGLY!

:eek:

But end up gorgeous. How do you like the folding props?

Reactions: cnc74
The folding props have been generally pretty good and as far as cost is concerned can't be beat. I would say that they're great for your everyday cruiser but I am sure if put to the test they will underperform by comparison to some of the other non-folding options. I have them on all my solos and will continue to use them regularly unless I have a fantastic reason to go in a different direction.
A single prop costs $0.90 for the foldables and a single-prop costs $10 @ current market value for the stock 3DR's.

Last edited:
Are you selling parts from the OP? I would like to have a spare CW & CCW Motor or motor pod assembly, I keep trying to buy parts birds on the bay but they end up getting bid over $200 and that's just madness, if you want to sell a good pair of motors please pm me. Mine are all fine so far but where I live daytime ambient temp averages 110-118 F and I really want to do some daytime videos, and that's going to burn a motor sooner than later, Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc