Solo Backpack for sale.

Reaction score
I have three Solo backpacks for sale! 2 are new brand and 1 is used. I will accept any offer and you just pay for shipping.

Hey Rex-
Fair warning; “ I will accept ANY OFFER, and you just pay for shipping.”
I can’t wait to see what the guys on this forum offer- especially IrishmanPDX. I hope you have a large yard!

I have three Solo backpacks for sale! 2 are new brand and 1 is used. I will accept any offer and you just pay for shipping.
I would be interested in a new one if you can find a shipping cost estimate from your location to 81067 I will be able to give you a fair offer.
Thanks! And I am very interested!

Hello, I would definitely like to buy a new one or the used if it's in good shape. Im new to drones ,still haven't flown my solo yet. Need a pack bad. What's shipping to 94601 and I'll make an offer.

OK, so rather than make a silly offer (hey, who could have predicted that!) I'm going to make another post, inspired by those "swap it" stories. I'm going to rifle through my desk, see what I can find that's "interesting" and offer to swap it (or them) for solo parts. See who bites. Also, I'm currently trying to make a 3 drone holder out of a crate I have, so not backpack hunting! Good luck though, those things will be collectors items!

Just to be clear, Your talking about the accessory backpack, not the bloody packing cardboard box yes?

Great! I will offer $65.00 USD if you include the shipping (Cheapest method you can find),

Not trying to be insulting but I have no idea how much the shipping will be to 81067.
Just wanted to get a firm offer out there. Please let me know if we can work with that on a new unit.
Thanks very much!
John

CAMXPOSURE-
I guess I would start a conversation with whoever you are considering dealing with and maybe getting a “ feel” for that person. You can see how long they have been on this forum- but it’s no different then say ebay or craigslist. Pretty sure if someone does you dirty, you’ll make it a point of bringing it to everyone’s attention. You don’t hear a lot of complaining and I have been fortunate enough to get exactly the items I have been promised and paid for. Good Luck with any future transactions.

Reactions: CAMXPOSURE
Please PM me if you still have one to sell. I can pay with pay pal if that works for ya :)

GREETINGS,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it’s esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.I am IrishmanPDX; the only son of late Mr and Mrs IrishmanIRL. My father was a very wealthy drone backpack maker in Co Dublin,the economic capital of Ireland before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 2004, my father took me and my younger brother IrishmanFL special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of 12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand) 3DR backpacks left in a vault in a local Bank here in Dublin, that he used my name as his first Son for the next of kin in deposit of the backpacks.He also explained to me that it was because of this backpack stash and some huge amount of 3DR Gimbals his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer these products and use it for drone purpose, (such as real estate selling).
Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To accept a check for the entire value of product, cash cheque, send money back via western union
2) Upon receipt of sum, we will transfer to your vault all drone backpacks and 3DR Gimbals.
Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to our designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address

[email protected]
Anticipating to hear from you soon.Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
IrishmanPDX

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo