Solo Backpack and plane

I've had it on 3 flights so far as carryon no issues. Much handier than the flight case when holding infant and car seat as well

Reactions: Tapn2me
Flew a 737-8, A319, and ERJ-175 and it fits absolutely perfectly in all three overhead bins - bottom end in on the two larger aircraft, and sideways on the ERJ. I was concerned before I flew and measured it to compare with what the posted allowed dimensions were and they were exactly the same. It fit without having to force/squeeze it in there, but just barely. Clearly this was intended.

Agreed - it will not fit under the seat; it's clear it was designed with the overhead bin in mind.

hate to bring up an older thread but i also hate to start a new topic on this, im traveling an international flight and just measured my back pack and it comes out to just a hair over 47 linear inches. what flight are you guys flying or have you been hassled at all, because most of the ones i see wont let you exceed 45 linear inches for a carry on. im sure theres a good chance it will slide, but at the same time i dont want to have to find out at the airport.

I've flown Jetstar and Hawaiian internationally with it. Didn't even notice it was a tight squeeze for overhead bins , and no one ever considered/questioned its dimensions via whole process. One tsa guy in lax said, it's a multi rotor right? After scanning it. That's it

mAd - see my post a couple above yours for my experience. It really shouldn't be a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado