Solo and Voice Files

Reaction score
I kept getting a message on my tablet while I was flying to download the high quality voice files, and I actually cancelled it.

Now that I am home this message isn't showing up.

Anyone know how I can NOW get it to download the voice files?

Ryan G

It came up for me too and I disregarded it. Now I can't figure out how to get it back. I was thinking it was part of the Android device since it is new.

Edit:
I saw a previous thread of yours and we are both using the Samsung Tab 4. Did some looking around last night and found that if you go into Galaxy Apps, look under category, tools, there is the Samsung TTS US English High Quality voice file there for download. I also found that by going into settings, device, accessibility, text to speech options you can select the Google speech engine there. I didn't download the voice file.

Last edited:
Thanks. Got it. I appreciate it.

Ryan G

So is there a Darth Vader text to speech file somewhere?

Luke I am your father.

Thanks for this guys. This is a problem with tablets without cell service and a drone that needs WiFi to connect. I hate that you have to jump back and forth between Solo WiFi and Internet WiFi to get anything done.

Someone report back if the High Quality are worth doing.

The voice is better, but it's not the DRONE voice, it's the actual tablet voice stuff. It's much better for sure.

Ryan G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44