Solex geotagging

Reaction score
Trying to inport the zip file of photos to solex with out sending them to the cloud I have the zip file on a SD card and tried to make the open with solex window come up but all the download manger and 3 different file explorer do is show me the pics in the zip file can I move the zip somewhere in solex or is there a inport button that I'm not seeing in solex

@Kelly Schrock

Last edited:
A tutorial on Geotagging with Solex

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the video what I am wanting to know is how to do it without using the cloud (drive or Dropbox)

Geotag directly from SD Card

Up to now, the geotagging add-on used a picture archive as a source for images to geotag. This update adds the ability to put an SD card in your Android device (assuming you can) and import the files directly from it. I was hoping to be able to geotag the files in place. But as it turns out, the typical GoPro SD card is read-only when it's in an Android device. So this process copies the files to a working directory on the device and processes them there. When you're done geotagging, you can export/share them the same way as before.

Security Check Required

Reactions: mdrepass
Geotag directly from SD Card

Up to now, the geotagging add-on used a picture archive as a source for images to geotag. This update adds the ability to put an SD card in your Android device (assuming you can) and import the files directly from it. I was hoping to be able to geotag the files in place. But as it turns out, the typical GoPro SD card is read-only when it's in an Android device. So this process copies the files to a working directory on the device and processes them there. When you're done geotagging, you can export/share them the same way as before.

Security Check Required
Thanks for the update for such a all ready great app

I have what is probably an easy noob question for one of you guys. I ran a survey of my property today and finally figured out how to make it work and get the pictures. I have the geotag addon. I can't find the logs anywhere (on the layers option, I have missions and see the log heading). I saw some old ones in there, but the last one was in January. Have I turned off some programming option?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo