Soles for Solo

Reaction score
I have had my Solo for a few months but haven't been able to fly it. Now I have purchased the Solox for Android and Solo and I have basic questions. I can't find a way to contact the developer. Is there a forum for it?

I have had my Solo for a few months but haven't been able to fly it. Now I have purchased the Solox for Android and Solo and I have basic questions. I can't find a way to contact the developer. Is there a forum for it?
Like ALL Android apps... if you click on "Read More" in the specific app page within the Google Play Store, then scroll down, you will find contact info for the developer.

However, Kelly Schrock is a member here AND has an FB page for Solex. Search this forum for more info.

Email: [email protected]

(From the info at the Google play store)

He is also a member here so you can send him a message.
Maddog, if you don't "teach a man to fish" society will always be in the same boat! The boat of entitlements comes to mind. And as I said in another thread, I'm Coast Guard and know a few things about boats.

Hello Ned.

I bought Solex recently too - it's being actively developed so lots of changes to keep an eye out for with each version.

The author, Kelly, is on here quite frequently.

if you search or see his post he says he''s happy to help out with questions and actually asks for user feedback and suggestions for new features.

You'll find him a very helpful member of the forum...

Maddog, if you don't "teach a man to fish" society will always be in the same boat! The boat of entitlements comes to mind. And as I said in another thread, I'm Coast Guard and know a few things about boats.
I hate fishing..:confused:

I hate fishing..:confused:
Lately, the only thing I fish for are bodies. I don't dislike fishing, but my boating these days is on CG patrols - not recreating. Don't you worry...I'll teach a man to fish.

Lately, the only thing I fish for are bodies. I don't dislike fishing, but my boating these days is on CG patrols - not recreating. Don't you worry...I'll teach a man to fish.
Thanks- I feel better now!:cool:

Seriously though, thank you for your service.

Thanks- I feel better now!:cool:

Seriously though, thank you for your service.
;)

There are no thanks really necessary; I love this stuff. Actually, I'm kind of an adrenalin junky.

Carry on! :D

Hello Ned.

I bought Solex recently too - it's being actively developed so lots of changes to keep an eye out for with each version.

The author, Kelly, is on here quite frequently.

if you search or see his post he says he''s happy to help out with questions and actually asks for user feedback and suggestions for new features.

You'll find him a very helpful member of the forum...

I am trying to do Selfie. I have read the instructions in the app and gone through several attempts but no joy. I do the setup and press Start. The app says "Selie started" but nothing happens. Solo just hovers at the start position. I have waited up to 5 min. for action. When I press Fly on the console, the app says Selfie ended. I must be missing some basic step.

I am trying to do Selfie. I have read the instructions in the app and gone through several attempts but no joy. I do the setup and press Start. The app says "Selie started" but nothing happens. Solo just hovers at the start position. I have waited up to 5 min. for action. When I press Fly on the console, the app says Selfie ended. I must be missing some basic step.
Hi Ned, If you go here, Solo Discussion Is a sticky for Solex . Also here a some documataion on Solex Solex for Solo.

Hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks