SOLD Flown once Solo+gimbal kit SOLD

Reaction score
This is a Solo w/ gimbal pre-installed kit. It is one of my backup birds, and I see folks scrambling around so I thought I'd offer it up. Flown once to check operation then stored.

Includes :

SOLO
Controller + charger
1 Smart Battery w/charger
8 props
Gimbal (pre-installed from factory)
3DR Leg extenders

I can't afford to take a loss on this kit, so it'll be $299+shipping

Also have 3 brand-new smart batteries for $49+ship/ea, but I'll just keep those if no one is interested. Can never have too many batteries.
:D

Hi Bruce id be interested in a couple of batteries would you be able to ship to uk. If so how much
Cheers

Looks like shipping via USPS would be $43.70. You would be responsible for any import or other taxes and duties.

Last edited:
Looks like shipping via USPS would be $43.70. You would be responsible for any import or other taxes and duties.
Did you check with USPS about shipping batteries? I don't think they will. This has been a huge problem for a long time, nobody will ship batteries.

You're right. UPS is right around the same price, and you have to label the crap out of it.

Sorry andreww, will ship via UPS if still interested.

This is a Solo w/ gimbal pre-installed kit. It is one of my backup birds, and I see folks scrambling around so I thought I'd offer it up. Flown once to check operation then stored.

Includes :

SOLO
Controller + charger
1 Smart Battery w/charger
8 props
Gimbal (pre-installed from factory)
3DR Leg extenders

I can't afford to take a loss on this kit, so it'll be $299+shipping

Also have 3 brand-new smart batteries for $49+ship/ea, but I'll just keep those if no one is interested. Can never have too many batteries.
:D
Still available?

Hi just Bruce. If you package is still available, I'll take it for your price of $299 plus shipping. I'm happy to buy your 3 batteries as well. Please let me know and I will send payment asap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig