smoke came out of solo

Reaction score
well this might be the end, something burnt up inside underneath the battery compartment towards the gps opposite of the battery connection, it even melted the plastic there, heres the story
yesterday flew it a bunch, even went a distant of 3000 ft on stock antennas, no problem, today took a small hike to a secluded beach and wanted to fly it so i place a fully charged battery in it, push the button it makes all the beeps, turn on the go pro and walk to were i had the remote, turn it on and when i look at the drone its smoking, but stopped pretty quick, i stayed back in case the battery was gonna explode, after a little while i went to it and pulled the batt, the battery did not feel hot at all, not even warm and when i press the button all lights come on. I have not tried to turn on or anything, just wondering if any off u heard of anything like this, i did a search and only found one guy who got burnt in the same spot but he was installing a here, mine all i did was turn it on, the bright side, it didn’t happen over the water and loose the gopro

Having thousands of Solo flights the general rule is:
When smoke is let out of the box it's never good.
Troubleshoot piece by piece and correct, parts supply availability is good.
Good luck, get on it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc