SD card image

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
I recently to updated to open solo4 and for encountered some issues. I read to do a factory reset which I did. Unfortunately after the reset I seem to of bricked the Solo. I did some more research and I have now disassembled the drone and remote to remove the 2 SD cards. I can’t see to locate the correct disk images for the SD cards, either 3dr stock files or opensolo files.
Can anyone help with this?

Thank you all so much for reading.

Can't help with the image issue, but consider the following:

Does the controller complain of a firmware mismatch after reset? Do you have more than one controller handy? If so you use a controller that has not been updated to the latest OS4. It should connect to the copter. Do the update again. I did a reset when I thought nothing was happening and locked up the controller/solo system with a 'firmware mismatch' message. This solved my problem. When doing the OS4 update DO NOT reset until the reset partitions step in the update sequence is complete.

Nobody has made an SD card image for Open Solo 4 yet. There are card images for the old 3DR 2.4.2 and Open Solo 3 on the github site.

Nobody has made an SD card image for Open Solo 4 yet. There are card images for the old 3DR 2.4.2 and Open Solo 3 on the github site.

Thank you guys for your responses. I uploaded the OpenSolo 3 firmware and from there I was able to progress to Opensolo 4. I’m now back flying again. Thanks to everyone helping to keep these birds in the sky, your hard work is much appreciated.
Stay Safe everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle