SBA Flying Circus FPV Festival 2nd Annual Entry August 20-23

Reaction score
This event is being held at the airport where the first FAA approved drone delivery happened last week.

If anyone would like to join us you can register here. There is over $7000 in prizes to be awarded including an DJI Inspire1.

Approximately $7,000 in prizes!

Prize List – prizes pictured below:

1. Dji Inspire1 - Valued at approximately 3,000

2. Dji H3-3d gimbal

3. Dji Naza v2 GPS combo

4. 2x Dji mini osd

5. Video Aerial Systems will be giving away a Spectar Aircraft & Crosshair Antenna

6. Cobra will be giving away 2 power systems: 1 multirotor setup & 1 aircraft system

7. Blackbird FPV RTF miniquad

8. Voodoo Quad 250 Carbon Pro

9. Ritewing Z2 & Z3

10. Stone Blue Airlines Custom Build Aircraft

11. Sweepwings Flinch

12. Team BlackSheep TOP SECRET Product Prize Giveaway

13. Snipe Air Industries Caliber FPV Plane

14. Xhover MXP230 Race Quad

15. Beacon Adhesives Glue (LOTS OF GLUE!)

16. TrueRC Canada Inc. Antenna Giveaway

Keep checking back for an updated list as the event date gets closer.

Seems great just checked and its about 4 hours from me is their a date that you need to register before or a limit for how many are allowed. I'd love to go I'll have to make sure nothing's going on and may make it a little mini vacation for the family.

Thanks for the info

Seems great just checked and its about 4 hours from me is their a date that you need to register before or a limit for how many are allowed. I'd love to go I'll have to make sure nothing's going on and may make it a little mini vacation for the family.

Thanks for the info

No limit and as of right now I do not know of a cutoff date. I would not wait until the last minute to register though.

Hope to see you there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela