Save Videos to Camera Roll

Reaction score
lots of talk on the forums about this, and a few updates since the last conversations.

as of February 13, all my firmware and software is up to date--using iPhone 6S Plus.

Saving to the camera roll is still very unreliable, sometimes it does, sometimes nothing...sometimes the video starts at the middle and cuts off the beginning.

This is not a critical feature, but it is annoying that it doesn't always work.

any tricks to make this work?

lots of talk on the forums about this, and a few updates since the last conversations.

as of February 13, all my firmware and software is up to date--using iPhone 6S Plus.

Saving to the camera roll is still very unreliable, sometimes it does, sometimes nothing...sometimes the video starts at the middle and cuts off the beginning.

This is not a critical feature, but it is annoying that it doesn't always work.

any tricks to make this work?
It may be device related. I really hadn't given this feature much thought but I do remember I turned it on a while back so I decided to look on my Nexus 7 (2013). And there in my 'Movies' folder is the video from every flight back to the beginning of February. Going to have to keep an eye on that folder, as videos files will certainly eat up the disk space. Maybe others can chime in here and we can determine if it is a device and or OS issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44