Samsung tab 4

What is your start up / power on sequence of your devices and software?

Power Solo then controller tab 4 wifi then gopro. Get good vids on gopro but no live feed to tab,cable connected correctly so is there something I'm missing with the tab all other devices are apple tab is new to me. The tab was free.

When you say you get good video on the go pro. What does that mean? Do you have the GoPro 4 with the LCD Back?

I'm also a little confused. Are you using a Samsung or Apple tab? I ask because you've mentioned both.

1) Turn everything off.
2) Turned on Solo.
3) Turned on the controller.
4) Turned on Tablet and connected to Solo WiFi.
5) Opened the app and left it at the screen that says "Fly" and "Flight School".
6) Plugged in the GoPro4.
7) Turned on the GoPro4 (make sure it's in Video Mode).
8) Hit Fly and the live feed was there.
9) Hit record on the GoPro if you want to record your flight.

So the app shows everything except video feed? Have you restarted the tablet?
also check the connection at go pro and push the connector until it clicks, maybe its loose inside the drone as well?

I always power up the gopro first. (I doubt it matters though)

make sure the HDMI cable is pushed in all the way in the gopro, and make sure the frame mount isn't touching the cable (it can keep it from going in all the way sometimes)

make sure the HDMI cable is pushed in all the way in the gopro, and make sure the frame mount isn't touching the cable (it can keep it from going in all the way sometimes)

Actually in most cases it does matter as it was a huge issue when Solo first released. Do a simple search on this site for No Live Feed and you'll see for yourself unless they addressed the boot order in the recent app update.

Solo, Controller, Go Pro then app i would think...

Troubleshooting... Can you get video out from GoPro on something else? Can you get video in the app from another GoPro? That will tell you where the problem lies, and you can go from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado